Online Ticket sales have finished
Please note there will be bag searches on the way in this year. Please arrive a few minutes earlier with this in mind.
Firework Fiesta 2018 will take place at the Peterborough Arena (formerly East of England Showground) on Saturday 3rd November, 2018.
The gates are open from 5pm. This event is the biggest in East Anglia and in the top 10 of firework displays in the whole of the UK. Massive funfair and food stalls. Live broadcast throughout the evening with Heart FM.
Free covered grandstand seating for 2,000+ people. Alternatively, bring your folding chair and sit in the arena area for the best view. Large fairground, Food outlets, Trade & charity stalls, Licensed bar…A GREAT FAMILY NIGHT OUT!
Firework Fiesta has impeccable safety record. Safety, fun and a good night out for all the family is what the event is all about and as the event has got bigger and bigger we have had to take steps to make sure that, as more people come to enjoy Firework Fiesta, they are able to arrive and leave as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Please note the following:
- CASH ONLY payment at the gate on the night itself – we cannot process card payments.
- Please arrive with plenty of time to spare as it takes time to get parked up.
- NO ALCOHOL or GLASS to be brought onto the site
- No drones or remote operated devices whatsoever
- Please do not bring fireworks or sparklers with you
- Please do not bring pets (dogs etc) with you
- No Taxis will be allowed in or out of Showground: Drop-off/pick-up at Harvester only
All proceeds go to local charities in and around the Peterborough area, with over £600,000 raised throughout the years of Firework Fiesta!
Advance tickets for Firework Fiesta 2018 will be on sale from outlets listed until gates open at 5pm. Please visit our Tickets Page for full details of where to buy advance tickets.
Tickets on the night can also be bought at each gate for £5 (child) and £10 (adult) These tickets are CASH-ONLY please – we cannot process card payments.