(Available until 1st Nov)
Other Outlets for Tickets:
Advance tickets can be bought from any of the outlets listed below, or cash paid on the night upon arrival. There are only two kinds of tickets: One for an adult and one for a child.
Tickets are for pedestrians only.
Advance tickets can be purchased online until Wednesday 1st of November.
Advance tickets can be purchased from any of the outlets listed below up to and including Saturday 4th of November.
Please see the outlets below for advance ticket sales in Peterborough.
Please note the following:
- Pedestrian tickets only – there are no tickets available in advance for cars
- At each entrance gate, there is a kiosk for tickets bought in advance, and a kiosk for cash
- It is advisable not to bring bags or rucksacks. If you wish to do so, please arrive early as bags may be security searched.
- Vehicles dropping off visitors please note the special arrangements under “Travel & Parking”
- Cash payments only on the night – no cards, cheques etc.
- Having the correct change is greatly appreciated
- Every one of us is a volunteer – please enjoy the night
- You can read our Terms and Conditions here.
Tickets can be bought in advance from any of the following outlets:
- The Tourist Information Centre, Bridge Street – Cash or Card
- Queensgate Information Desk (Upper Floor) – Card only
- The Cresset Box Office, Bretton Centre – Cash or Card
- Notcutts Garden Centre, Oundle Road – Cash only
- Ferry Meadows Visitor Information Centre – Cash or Card
- Ferry Meadows Caravan Park – Cash only
- Van Hage Garden Centre – Cash only
|Pedestrians||Advance||On the Night|
|Children (ages 2 up to under 15 years)||£3.00||£5.00|
|Adults (aged 15 and above)||£7.00||£10.00|
You may purchase tickets in advance. When you park your car and arrive at the Peterborough Arena gates there will be special lanes assigned. Please note the correct lane as you approach the ticket collection points.
For pedestrians who arrive on the night and wish to pay as they enter, there will also be a separate lane assigned as you approach the ticket collection points. Prices are as indicated in the above table. Proof of age may be required to gain entry. The decision of the ticket administrators is final. Please note this is a charity event.
After the fireworks, we advise waiting a while before making your way back to your car. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.
All cars will be parked at Peterborough Arena. The car park can hold up to 10,000 cars.
There are separate reserved car parking areas for disabled parking requirements. Please enquire at the ticket collection points should you require special disabled parking facilities. We advise getting there early for ease of access.